Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses a USA Today article about how Muslim families play a key role in the anti-terrorist fight. According to the article, the Sheikh family, living in a Dallas suburb, shun radical terrorism and preach a peaceful Islam; honoring Muhammad. The question, however, is what does the Qur’an teach, and how did Muhammad live? Many claim a similarity between Jesus and Muhammad, but the distance between Muhammad and Jesus is the distance of infinity. Ironically, Muslim women who revere Muhammad fail to recognize his teaching on the treatment of women. Unlike Jesus, who elevated the status of women in a patriarchal society, Islam puts women on a lower level and sanctions polygamy, abuse, and honor killings. Christians must not be afraid to speak the truth about Islam, but do so with gentleness and respect.
Questions and Answers:
- Do you believe governments are controlled by the central banking system and Satanists?
- My father is an ex-pastor and has been hurt by many churches. He will no longer attend church; what does this mean for him?
- Does 2 Timothy 1:7 mean that Christians should never suffer from mental illness?
- How does Genesis 3:15 refer to Jesus? Was the book of 1 John written before the fall of Jerusalem?
- How do you explain the release of Satan in Revelation chapter 20, if this is not a literal thousand years?
- Does God love Satan?