Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses President Donald Trump’s executive order prohibiting U.S. aid from supporting international groups that promote abortion, as well as Madonna’s profanity-laced speech where she mentioned blowing up the White House. Despite the rhetoric of the pro-choice movement, people like Madonna are not pro-choice, but pro-murder. As Planned Parenthood founder Margret Sanger said, “The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
Questions and Answers:
- I have non-Jewish friends who have been influenced by Messianic Jews and now believe we shouldn’t celebrate holidays. How can I respond to this?
- Haven’t all the prophecies in Scripture been fulfilled; couldn’t Jesus return at any time?
- Did Adam and Eve’s sin bring death into the world? Could you explain this in light of the geological evidence?
- At the end of time, will God obtain what He wants according to Isaiah 14:24 and 46:10?
- My wife is pregnant and we have had difficulty in the past; can you say a prayer for her?
- I was reading a book by John MacArthur where he said Abraham and Sarah were prevented from having children until they were old so that the birth of Isaac would be a miracle. How does he know this?
- Is it acceptable to use chocolate and Coke in the Lord’s Supper instead of bread and wine?
- Do you know anything about Pokémon? Is this okay for my children?
- What do you think of Jan Markell and Olive Tree Ministries?