Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank quotes from Charles Spurgeon, reminding listeners to die to self and live every moment in the service of Christ. Using the example of Joan Rivers, Hank echoes the words of Jesus: for what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?
Questions and Answers:
- Can you clarify your statements on physical resurrection? It doesn’t seem to fit with the Greek and Hebrew.
- Why did God create the Devil?
- Why is full preterism considered to be heretical?
- What is your view on the doctrine of once saved, always saved?
- When Jesus turned water into wine at the wedding in Cana, what kind of wine was that? Why would Jesus do this if people could have gotten drunk from it?
- What is your opinion of Dr. Robert Jeffress?
- I got a free Bible with commentary from Living Stream Ministry. Would this be a good Bible to keep? Is this a sound ministry?
- What is the difference between angels and demons and how do they affect us? Is there a biblical reference to guardian angels?
- What do you think about Chuck Missler? Can you recommend any resources that will help me with a timeline of eschatology?
- Shouldn’t we be speaking and praying in tongues according to 1 Corinthians 14?