Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions we have many opportunities to serve the Lord and minster to His saints in 2018. He thanked all those who enabled CRI to stand strong in 2017. Hank also mentioned he has received many testimonies from those who have been helped by the ministry of CRI. Finally, Hank introduces CRI’s resource for January, Zombie Science, by Jonathan Wells. Hank shares Well’s comparison of empirical science vs. consensus, or establishment science.
Questions and Answers:
- Upon reading the biblical account of Abraham, it seems to me that his “obedience” came about after he had received an inheritance, and had ample goods. What are your thoughts?
- My atheist friend agrees with us that some behaviors are actually right or wrong, but when Christians argue for the validity of the existence of God based on morality, he thinks they are committing an error, based on Plato’s Euthyphro Dilemma. What are your thoughts?
- What is your response to the view that morality needs no explanation, just as the existence of the universe needs no explanation?
- What are some reliable resources my high-school aged daughter can use to present a biblical view of creation, as opposed to Darwinism, or Big Bang cosmology?