On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank welcomes Christian apologist and philosopher Dr. David Wood to discuss his article in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL titled “Jesus in Islam.” Hank and David talk about President Trump’s supposed Muslim ban; the points of both agreement and disagreement Christians have with Muslims; the biblical understanding of Jesus as the Son of God, and the role Jesus plays in Islamic eschatology.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- How can Hebrews 1:5 be about Jesus when the passage being quoted was referring to Solomon?
- Is 2 Peter chapter 3 speaking about 70 AD or the 21st century?
- My friend says she sees shadows or evil spirits; how can I help her?
- If God was able to save Jews in the Old Testament, why can’t He save Jews today who don’t believe in Jesus?
- Can you address the Islamic interpretation of Matthew 19:17?