Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank explains that the word Epiphany means to reveal, and is one of the oldest Christmas traditions; highlighting the fact that God in Christ revealed Himself to us.
Questions and Answers:
- I have struggled all my life. How can I know that I am saved?
- What doctrines should we divide over? How do we determine what the essential Christian doctrines are?
- My family has been attending a local Church of Christ that is very legalistic. Should we leave, or stay and try to bring change?
- It seems like many Reformed teachers today put too much emphasis on the Protestant Reformation. What are your thoughts on the Reformation?
- Why does Jesus have to remain human for all eternity?
- Is the incarnation like Muhammad Ali boxing with one hand behind his back?
- I was talking with a Seventh Day Adventist. Which day should we celebrate the Sabbath, Saturday or Sunday?
- I have a friend who preaches and really loves Jesus, but he’s a Oneness Pentecostal. Is he born again? Can you explain 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17?