Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank tells the story of a girl who went off to college at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with the goal to win the campus for Christ, yet after only four weeks; she called home and said she didn’t believe in God anymore. Unfortunately, this kind of story is all too common, which is why students need to be equipped to know why they believe what they believe. To this end, Hank recommends Frank Turek’s new book, Stealing from God: Why Atheists Need God to Make Their Case.
Questions and Answers:
- Did the Pope’s address to the United Nations fulfill John 5:43?
- Who gave John the authority to pronounce the judgements mentioned in Revelation 22:18-19?
- Do you have any information on Bibleresearch.org?
- When we die and go to be with the Lord, will we be able to see the Lord? Are unbelievers in the presence of the Lord as well?
- Do you believe the events in the book of Revelation have already been fulfilled, or are they yet to be fulfilled? What about the abomination of desolation?
- What do you think about the Jews rebuilding a temple?
- Is the Holy Spirit and the Holy Ghost the same person?
- Who are the sons of God in Genesis chapter 6?
- I am a new Christian; where should I start reading the Bible?
- What is your opinion on the historical relevance of pseudepigraphal texts?
- Why is Jesus said to have come from the line of Judah instead of the line of Ephraim?