Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank welcome the Bible Answer Man LIVE! audience at Facebook and YouTube. Hank also discusses Muslim eschatology, and compares it with Biblical eschatology. For Christians eschatology is the thread that weaves the tapestry of Scripture into a harmonious pattern. While Christians debate various secondary aspects of eschatology, they are united in the truth that Christ will come again. Conversely, Islamic eschatology is alarmingly different.
Questions and Answers:
- From an Orthodox perspective, what is your understanding of sin and repentance?
- I hear a lot of preachers that are proclaiming themselves as prophets. I think that a prophet is who’s saying prophesy. I believe everything has been written on the Bible that’s the prophecy that I believe. Can you tell me more about this? Maybe I’m wrong.
- Did Heaven—as in God’s abode—always exist as God always exists?
- I have a question about “once save, always saved.” I don’t know if I believe that. Can you help me with this?
- Can you speak in tongues?
- What is your opinion of John Piper and his teaching on Christian hedonism?
- Why are you interested in the Islamic narrative?
- Isn’t it better to spread your own message and leave Islam be?
- How can there be no more tears with Jesus in eternity when we have the knowledge that those who have rejected Christ are forever apart from us?