Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank underscores an article in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL titled, “Begotten of the Father before All Ages: The Biblical Basis of Eternal Generation according to the Church Fathers.” To say the Father begets the Son is to use a metaphor based on human experience. But the church fathers were well aware of the limitations of human begetting, which is why they specifically said it was without time and without beginning. Since nearly every theological heresy begins with a misconception of the nature of God, believers must understand what it means to say Jesus is the Son of God.
Questions and Answers:
- When talking about the cup Jesus spoke of in garden of Gethsemane, I heard Joseph Prince say Jesus drank our sins. Is this true?
- What is the difference between the Eastern Orthodox and Protestant doctrine of salvation?
- I’ve heard you say people choose to go to hell. So will they wish they weren’t there or will they be glad to be away from God?
- How can I build a deeper relationship with God?
- As a Christian, how should I go about understanding the dinosaurs? Do you think the dinosaurs were wiped out at the time of the flood?
- In John 11:50-53, did Caiaphas understand his own prophecy? Can you explain this to me?
- How can I discuss the Roman Catholic canon and the perpetual virginity of Mary with a coworker?