Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank gives the historical background concerning Saint Nicholas, a Christian bishop from the fourth century. According to tradition, Saint Nick not only lavished gifts on needy children, but valiantly supported the doctrine of the Trinity at the Council of Nicea in AD 325.
Questions and Answers:
- Will the mark of the beast come about in a way that is appealing to people, like the faulty logic of abortion or euthanasia?
- Will practicing homosexuals who claim to be Christians, go to heaven?
- Can you clarify your position on cremation? What about those who are cremated for emotional or financial reasons? If someone is cremated, will God still resurrect them?
- What is your take on cessationism?
- What are your thoughts on organ donation? How would this affect our resurrection?
- Can you explain the person of the Holy Spirit?