Questions and Answers with Hank
Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses several of the compelling evidences for the existence of God found in Mark Lanier’s book, Christianity on Trial: A Lawyer Examines the Christian Faith.
Questions and Answers:
- I had a debate with an atheist about radical Islam, and he argued that Christianity isn’t very different because of the harsh Old Testament laws. How can I respond to this?
- Are the 144,000 in Revelation, Jews and will they be saved during the tribulation?
- I have a difficult time refuting the Church of Christ’s interpretation of Acts 2:38. What are your thoughts on this?
- I don’t normally feel humbled. How are we supposed to feel humble when we are overjoyed about God?
- What is the relationship between Islam, Christianity, and the angel Gabriel?
- Can you explain the Euthyphro dilemma?
- How would you argue against the idea that order can come from chaos?