Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins the broadcast by mentioning the CRI resources for January, Icons of Evolution (DVD), Memorable Keys to the F-A-R-C-E of Evolution, and Zombie Science: More Icons of Evolution. The consequence of embracing naturalistic evolution is the embrace of the sovereignty of self, the sexual revolution, and survival of the fittest that resulted in the corrupted fruit of eugenics.
Questions and Answers:
- In Joshua 2, was Rahab in Jericho rewarded for lying?
- How does your evolution/creation debate comment that “something cannot come from nothing,” apply to the existence of God?
- Is everything Ravi Zacharias believes and teaches doctrinally sound?
- Did people in the Old Testament have last names?
- Is there any evidence for the existence and lineages of Noah’s sons, Ham, Shem, and Japheth?
- What can you tell me about the healing ministry of Todd White?
- Based on the scriptural passages dealing with marriage and divorce, am I living in adultery as a Christian, by being married to my Christian wife, following my previous divorce?
- What does Jeremiah 8:8 mean in context? Does it teach that the Bible is actually unreliable?