Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses and article in USA Today, which claims that evolution is settled science. Hank refutes this assertion by demonstrating that the fossil record and the Cambrian explosion do not support this.
Questions and Answers:
- You claim that the Great Tribulation has already taken place, but how do you interpret this in light of Revelation 1:19? Doesn’t this show that Revelation is broken up into different time periods? Doesn’t 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 teach a secret coming of Christ?
- What is your opinion of Randy Alcorn’s book, Heaven?
- What are your thoughts on the book Jesus Calling by Sarah Young?
- Why was God angry with Moses in Exodus 4:24-26? How should I interpret this and Zipporah’s comments about a bridegroom of blood?
- I am bothered by Matthew 7:22-23, even thought I know I shouldn’t be.
- If Christians have been forgiven for sins past, present, and future, is it necessary to continue asking for forgiveness?
- Is the book 23 Minutes in Hell, theologically sound?