Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank opens the broadcast with the topic of homosexuality by discussing “New Study Finding Lesbians Are ‘Just As Good’ As Married Biological Parents Is Fake News,” an article in the Federalist by Glenn Stanton. Hank also discusses the New York Times opinion article, “The Secret History of Leviticus” by Idan Dershowitz in which the assertion that Leviticus 18 originally permitted homosexuality is promoted.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you tell me where the Bible talks about marriage?
- What are the requirements for salvation? Is baptism required? Ephesians 2:8-9 presents salvation by grace through faith. What are your thoughts on this passage?
- Did the Ten Commandments come from pagan religions?
- I have appreciated your comments over time about marriage. My wife and I divorced and were apart for about 4 years. Christ worked on our lives, and we were reconciled and remarried, and have been together again for 10 years now.