Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses an article concerning the Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland who told prosperity preacher, Creflo Dollar that he was not welcome in Scotland. The reason is clear: Dollar consistently preaches a false gospel that not only promises health and prosperity, but denies essentials of the Christian faith including the deity of Christ. According to Dollar, since the Bible tells us Jesus got tired, He could not have been divine.
Questions and Answers:
- Why are many churches today not preaching the true gospel and allowing pagan holidays to be celebrated?
- Was Peter the first Pope?
- Can you give me a biblical evaluation of the book
90 Minutes in Heaven?
- Is there a scribal mistake in Mark 10:25? I heard Creflo Dollar misuse this text.
- Can you clarify your approval of a previous caller who claimed to have same-sex attraction?