Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses fantasy imagery found in the Bible and especially the book of Revelation, such as the red dragon and the beast. Hank contends that to read the Bible for all it’s worth, believers must pay attention to form, figurative language, and fantasy imagery.
Questions and Answers:
- Does the original Greek in Mark 11:22 mean, have faith like God?
- Romans chapter 4 and Revelation 14:5 seem to talk about those who are blameless, but how can that be since we are all born in sin?
- What validated someone to be able to write Scripture? If eyewitness testimony is required for canonicity, what about Mark and Luke’s writings?
- Will there be animals in heaven, and what will we be doing?
- Could near-death experiences and dreams be related to spiritual warfare? I have had many dreams about hell and my family members. Are these from God or a satanic attack?