Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank compares the law of attraction from Rhonda Burn’s The Secret to Joel Osteen’s Word of Faith theology, as well as The Prayer of Jabez. Hank explains that these fads are not the secret to intimacy with God, but rather returning to the fundamentals of our faith.
Questions and Answers:
- What are your thoughts on Christian fantasy literature such as C.S. Lewis? What advice would you give in this regard to an aspiring author?
- I believe I have obeyed all that God has asked of me. Why am I suffering so much?
- What is your view of Calvinism and the doctrine of predestination?
- Is Jesus’ teaching on eunuchs in Matthew 19:3-12 discussing homosexuality?
- Why doesn’t the Bible explicitly condemn slavery?
- I have a sister-in-law who claims to be a Christian but is now living a homosexual lifestyle. I believe she is saved but the rest of my family does not. Can I get your advice on this situation?
- Is there a difference between God’s will and His purposes? Are they interchangeable?