Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reiterates the wonder of the incarnation. Just as Jesus came in the first Advent as a suffering servant, so too, He will come again in glory at the Second Advent. One day we will experience not only the resurrection of our bodies, but the coming of Christ once again, and therefore, we must ever fix our gaze upon the final advent.
Questions and Answers:
- Does the parable of the vine and the branches in John 15 refer to losing eternal salvation?
- What is wrong with marijuana?
- Can you explain Jeremiah 33:17-18? I know that Christ is our High Priest, but this passage speaks of a continual priest from the tribe of Levi. Since Jesus wasn’t a Levite, how should we understand this?
- Can we figure out the precise timing of how long it took Gabriel to answer Daniel’s prayer in Daniel chapter 9?
- My soon-to-be brother-in-law just came out as gay; how can I reach him and not push him away?
- Who was Melchizedek?