Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank points to the fine tuning of the universe as a powerful proof for a sovereign Creator. Using the example of gravity, Hank affirms that only the infinite mind of God could fine tune the universe so perfectly.
Questions and Answers:
- I was divorced because my wife was unfaithful, and I was wondering if there is someone out there for everyone.
- Is the message of Robert Schuller and Joel Osteen just mixing Christian terms with modern psychology, or is there a real danger in their teaching?
- How would you respond to a pastor that says Joel Osteen is missing the mark, but some may come to Christ because of him?
- Could you explain the covenant God made with Abraham in Genesis chapter 15? Is there a reason why people in Genesis lived so long? Can I take that literally?
- We have been approached by some Mormons and have been looking into the Book of Mormon. It sounds suspicious; what are your thoughts? Did Joseph Smith write the Book of Mormon?
- What is your view of the Black Hebrew Israelites movement?
- Why do you think there are sixty-six books in the Bible?