Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank welcomes founder and president of The Truth Network, Stu Epperson Jr. to discuss his new book, First Words of Jesus: From the Cradle to the Cross. Hank and Stu talk about the significance of the Jesus’ first words as a twelve-year-old boy and why they are central to His life and ministry. During this season, as we celebrate the birth of Jesus, we must remember that this baby born in a lowly manger was God incarnate and destined to die on a cross for the sins of His people.
Questions and Answers:
- What is the best answer to give an evolutionist that the flood account is historical?
- Can you help me understand John the Baptist being referred to as Elijah in Matthew chapter 11?
- I have some dear Roman Catholic friends who almost deify Mary, but how should we understand her role?
- What are your thoughts on praying for the dead?
- Is there any Biblical or historical evidence for Sunday being the Lord’s Day?
- How would I speak to youth about the dangers of marijuana?