Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions that June is the end of CRI’s fiscal year and is asking listeners for their prayerful consideration of supporting CRI on a regular basis: The CRI Support Team. Also, Hank shares recent support letters he has received from people who have been blessed by the ministry of CRI. Hank also mentions that CRI has had a significant impact in ministering to, and helping those who have considered suicide.
Questions and Answers:
- Went Jesus met the man possessed by “Legion” and the demons were sent into a herd of swine, which then ran off a cliff and were destroyed, what happened to the demons at that point?
- In 1 Kings 19, Elijah was on the run from Jezebel. Was God directing Elijah to run, or was that from his own impulse. Also, when Elijah reached Mt. Horeb, why did God ask him, “What are you doing here?”
- At a church I visited recently, the pastor was showing images from the Red Sea that were taken by Ron Wyatt. These images were of numerous chariot wheels. What are your thought about these images?
- Do we have a firm basis for when Noah’s flood occurred? Also, is it true that archeological efforts have discovered remains of Noah’s ark?