Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reminds his listening audience that CRI is at the 2018 Fiscal Year. Hank also responds more fully to a question he received on the broadcast yesterday: “How would you as a new Orthodox believer justify the doctrine of the Energy/Essence distinction?”
Questions and Answers:
- Since God is omniscient, how can He say in Genesis 18:20-21 that He will go to Sodom to see if the things reported to be occurring there are in fact true?
- Is the Word of Life Ministries Fellowship a trustworthy organization?
- Does technology exist that makes it possible to target and send messages to specific individuals by implanting the messages directly in their minds?
- I have been studying the book of Revelation and have also read your book The Apocalypse Code. My question is, are Matthew 24 and the book of Revelation, especially the trumpets passage, talking about the same things?
- Have you heard of Chuck Missler? He says the time of the Lord’s return will be like the times of Noah. Where did the giants, the Nephilim, in Noah’s day come from?