Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the book Undeniable: How Biology Confirms Our Intuition That Life Is Designed by Douglas Axe. In Undeniable, Axe points out that one of the most controversial issues to come from modern science is Darwin’s idea of evolution through natural selection. Darwin’s observation that the fit are more apt to have offspring is so obvious that is hardly needs to be stated. But how can something with so little content possibly explain the richness of life? The biggest question is not a question of survival, but a question of origin. How did we get here? Darwin implicitly conceded the widespread rejection of his theory by his peers, yet within a few years it was accepted. It was not a new scientific discovery that caused this, however, but rather peer pressure. Conversely, the scientists who oppose the stream and follow the evidence wherever it leads will be the ones to watch. And that is what Intelligent Design is all about.
Questions and Answers:
- What about people who have never heard the gospel? Are they all hell bound?
- My son-in-law is an atheist; how can I witness to him? Would the film Origin be good for him to watch?
- I’m divorced and my wife is dating other men. How can I reconcile with her?
- Do you know any evolutionists who have come to believe in God without coming to faith in Jesus?
- Was there sin before Adam’s fall?