Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions he was reading an article detailing Cory Booker’s interrogation of Mike Pompeo, on whether Pompeo believes being gay is a perversion.
Questions and Answers:
- There is a great difference between the Gospels and the Pauline epistles, and many people have missed the truth. Do you agree?
- How can we know that we should receive any of the gifts of the Holy Spirit?
- Can you explain how we have free will, and yet God knows the future completely and without error?
- Can you clarify for me the point Paul is making in 1 Corinthians 15 when he mentions baptism for the dead, and in 1 Corinthians 12 where he discusses the third heaven?
- What is growing in grace?
- All the pastors I hear everywhere are always talking about the cross, the cross, the cross—but never the resurrection, except near Easter. Why is that?
- Can you address the apparent contradiction in Genesis 25 or 26 in the discussions of Jacob’s sons?
- I was told that we are healed by Jesus’ stripes but that only meant spiritual healing, not physical healing. Can you address this?