Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank addresses a question he was asked concerning the special Gender Revolution issue of National Geographic. In answer to this previous question, Hank summarizes articles in the issue, which among other things, claims that all children need the opportunity to explore different gender roles. In the face of this gender bending activity, we must recognize that God has spoken and the Bible is absolutely clear on human gender roles. The pressure to yield to cultural norms is going to be pressed upon Christians with increased ferocity, but to yield is to abandon the very call God has placed upon our lives.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you comment on the book Radical by David Platt?
- Can we have whatever we ask in prayer? There have been things I’ve asked for in faith, but didn’t receive.
- Why are there so many denominations?
- How can God be good when He asked Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac?
- Must divorcees reconcile or remain celibate?
- Can you expound Daniel 9:24-27?
- How could Pharaoh’s magicians duplicate some of the miracles done by Moses and Aaron?
- My teenage granddaughter says that God is wrong because He is against homosexuals. She says my sins are no different than homosexuality. How can I address this biblically?