Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the timeless biblical principle of giving, and encourages listeners to make a profound difference in the world today through giving generously to churches and Christian organizations so that the gospel can go out to the ends of the earth.
Questions and Answers:
- How is it just for everyone to be condemned because of Adam’s sin? Since Romans 5 says that we all fell in Adam, does that mean everyone will be redeemed by Christ?
- What are your thoughts on the rapture? Is it pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation, or post-tribulation?
- Sometimes I struggle believing that God is real. Is there anything you can recommend that will help me?
- Where did all the different denominations come from?
- Dr. Robert Jeffress of Pathway to Victory has a different view of the Tribulation than you, and also believes angels procreated with women according to Genesis chapter 6. How can I rightly divide the Word of truth?
- For those who believe the promises of the Old Testament are only for the descendants of Abraham, how do they determine, genetically, who his descendants are?
- Why is the divinity of Jesus so important to His work of redemption on the cross?
- I feel guilty for not sharing the gospel with others. How should I view my responsibility to witness?