Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares an excerpt from the chapter Who is God? in Mark Lanier’s book Christianity on Trial, in which he grabs the reader’s attention with a poignant courtroom story that brilliantly flows into his defense of the true God.
Questions and Answers:
- Is the Shroud of Turin legitimate? What about Noah’s Ark and the Ark of the Covenant?
- Is it acceptable for me to attend a gay friend’s wedding?
- Since I am struggling with besetting sins, does Hebrews 6:4-6 apply to me? Am I re-crucifying Christ again and again?
- What is the old earth perspective on Exodus 20:11, which seems to give a twenty-four hour Shroud of Turin?
- Will we have free will in heaven? Will there be a chance for another rebellion?
- I hear people at church say that God speaks to them, but I don’t have this experience. Is there something wrong with them or me?
- Is it true that there are one hundred fifty million angels?
- Are we in the midst of another Great Awakening? Is there evidence for this today?
- What does it mean to be created in the image of God? Is this referring to the body or the mind?
- Are David Jeremiah and Charles Stanley good preachers?
- On the day of Pentecost the disciples spoke in other known languages, but today it seems like speaking in tongues is just babble. Could you expound on this?
- What is your opinion of the book, The God I Never Knew by Robert Morris? He mentions that during his prayer time, he speaks in tongues. But if there is no one there to interpret the tongue, what good is it?