Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank explains what the Bible means when it describes God as jealous. Far from being petty and insecure, God is jealous in the sense of protection and concern for the well-being of His people much like a spousal relationship.
Questions and Answers:
- Does God forget our sins? Isn’t He omniscient?
- How do I know the right time to be saved?
- Can you comment on Carlton Pearson’s gospel of inclusion?
- What is the proper mode of baptism; immersion, pouring, or sprinkling?
- How can I witness to a Jehovah’s Witness?
- Why aren’t dinosaurs mentioned in the Bible?