Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank emphasizes godly living as well as sound doctrine; reminding us of Paul’s words to Timothy: “Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.”
Questions and Answers:
- What does it mean to honor your mother and father? How do I speak truth or correct my mother without it being disrespectful?
- What are your thoughts on the ministry of Craig Groeschel and LifeChurch.TV?
- Do you trust Alister E. McGrath as a theologian? Is there anything I should be aware of?
- What is your view of the book The Harbinger, by Jonathan Cahn?
- How can I dissuade some of my friends from listening to Kanye West’s latest album, Yeezus, which pictures him with a crown of thorns and features a song called, I Am a God?
- How do you know, and how long does it take to be able to sense the direction God is leading you?
- What are your thoughts on the Strange Fire conference? Is it biblically accurate? What about miracles of healing today? Sometimes they say healing doesn’t take place because of a lack of faith.