Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank gives many examples of the precision and complexity of God’s created handiwork, demonstrating that the universe didn’t come into being by undirected evolutionary processes.
Questions and Answers:
- Do you hold to the amillennial view of eschatology?
- Can you explain the doctrine of election? If God chooses us, how can it be said that we choose Him?
- Can you help me answer a Muslim who says, if Jesus is God why would He pray, “Not my will” in Matthew 26:39?
- In 2 Thessalonians 2:6-7, who is the one restraining in this passage?
- What is your opinion of the ministry of Tony Campolo?
- What are your thoughts on the idea of God being outside of time and how this relates to salvation?
- Did Jesus come to fulfill the punishment of the Law?
- How do we rebuild America and Canada through prayer?