Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank interviews cold-case detective J. Warner Wallace regarding his latest book, God’s Crime Scene. When looking at the universe, Hank and detective Wallace discuss the trap of making assumptions based on presuppositions without really digging into the evidence. God’s Crime Scene offers several, real crime scene scenarios to give readers different skill sets they can apply to discovering the origin of the universe. Wallace encourages listeners to do what he does, that is, collect the evidence in a neutral way and allow that evidence to lead to the truth.
Questions and Answers:
- In Matthew 6:33, what does it mean to seek first the kingdom of God? How do we go about doing this?
- What is your opinion of Watchman Nee, Witness Lee, and the Local Church?
- I have friends who are gay; is there somewhere in the Bible that tells me not to associate with these people?
- Why should I pray if God knows everything? Our prayers don’t change what God plans, do they?
- How should I respond to atheists who claim that Christians have done horrible things such as the Inquisition?
- Do you recommend the book, Great Doctrines of the Bible: God the Father, God the Son; God the Holy Spirit; The Church and the Last Things by Martin Lloyd Jones? What do you think about studying philosophy?
- It seems like many Christians are moving away from the King James Bible; why isn’t it as trusted today?