On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank welcomes homicide detective J. Warner Wallace to once more unpack his book, God’s Crime Scene: A Cold-Case Detective Examines the Evidence for a Divinely Created Universe. Detective Wallace reemphasizes the basic principles of deduction used by detectives to determine the cause of death at a crime scene by using multiple pieces of evidence to build an airtight case. Hank and Wallace focus on attributes for design such as irreducible complexity in biological systems and why the evidential approach is so important to apologetics.
Hank also answers questions on the following topics:
- In Ephesians 1:22-23, why does it say Jesus was given to the church instead of the church being given to Jesus?
- My friend was raised Greek Orthodox and she says you can pray a dead person into heaven, but I don’t believe this. Can you comment on this teaching?
- Since Jesus rose physically and since you say heaven is not yet a physical place, where is Jesus’ body right now?
- We are attending a church that has a prophetic prayer ministry; what are your thoughts on this?
- Is the Seventh Day Adventist Church a cult or a Christian church?
- After Jesus fasted and was tempted in the wilderness, the Bible says angels came and ministered to Him. I thought ministry had to do with teaching; so what could they possibly have taught Jesus?