Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the power of God’s dynamic presence. If we take the doctrine of omnipresence literally and not figuratively, then God is everywhere all the time. And although His presence is with each moment of our lives, we can often resemble the proverbial fish out of water complaining of thirst. Imagining God’s presence is one thing; actually sensing it is something else. Is it any wonder that the apostle Paul exhorted us to be transformed by the renewing of our minds? Perhaps if our minds were sufficiently renewed, we would cease being thirsty fish.
Questions and Answers:
- When Cain was sent to the land of Nod after he killed Abel, where did all of the other people come from?
- How do we define legalism in the church? My church prohibits alcohol; are they being legalistic?
- Since God is omniscient and sovereign, how can we have free will?
- What do you think about Christians boycotting businesses that support gay marriage?
- Can someone who advocates homosexuality and struggles with same-sex attraction but doesn’t engage in it, serve in youth ministry in the church?
- Is the synagogue of Satan mentioned in the book of Revelation referring to the religious leaders who rejected Jesus, or all Jews who reject the Messiah?
- My girlfriend is worried about dying, how can I comfort her?