Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank retells a story about how during a time of injury, he learned how to wade out from the shallow waters and go deeper into the ocean of prayer; encouraging us to do the same.
Questions and Answers:
- My wife recently passed away. What is she experiencing in heaven now? Will she recognize her loved ones?
- Moses asked to see God’s face. Does that mean God has physical form?
- My pastor says that God comes first and the church comes second. Is this true?
- I am a member of Bible Study Fellowship, but my pastor does not think I should be involved in teaching because he feels it is the job of the church. What is your opinion?
- If atheists don’t believe God exists, why do they consider Him a moral monster?