Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank welcomes pastor Steve Parks to discuss his article in the latest edition of the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL titled, “Grace upon Grace: 1 John 1:8-9 and the Forgiveness of Sins.” Hank and Steve talk about the Scriptural teaching that Christians must continue to confess their sins despite a growing popularity to the contrary in the church today.
Questions and Answers:
- Should we understand 1 John 1:8-9 to mean that we should confess our sins in order to keep good fellowship with God?
- Can you address the Qur’an’s denial of Christ’s crucifixion? Do you have a reference for that?
- If Lazarus was in Abraham’s Bosom, wouldn’t it have been better for him to remain there than for Jesus to resurrect him?
- When God called the creation good, did He mean His relationship with Adam and Eve was perfect prior to the fall?
- Will we have facial deformities and imperfections in heaven?
- How should I deal with those who do not believe my testimony?