Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the latest news, including the Berlin attack and the shooting of Russian Abassador, Andrey Karlov. Along with the words, “Don’t forget Aleppo, don’t forget Syria,” the gunman also shouted “Allahu Akbar!” Most of the media translates these words to mean: God is Great, but they actually mean God (or Allah) is Greater. Yet Allah cannot be the greatest because the greatest of all gods would not misapprehend the Trinity. He would not offer Islamic jihadists a paradise of idyllic joy as a reward for their immoral jihad. Further, the Unitarian god of Islam by definition lacks the moral perfection of love. For God to be a perfect being, He must be a loving being, and prior to creation Allah had no one to lavish his love upon. In Christian theology, however, the one true God revealed in three persons have loved one another for all eternity. Allah is not great, nor is he greater. There is only one great God who is revealed in the pages of Holy Scripture.
Questions and Answers:
- Is there a scientific explanation for the Star of Bethlehem?
- How can I explain the Trinity to my Mormon son?
- Can you explain the phrase, “You are gods” in John 10:34?
- Can you take the Mark of the Beast and still be saved?
- Why didn’t God completely erase all sin, evil, and Satan at the cross?