Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on what may rank as the five greatest events in human history. The incarnation and the resurrection of Christ, Hank affirms would be at the top of his list because without the incarnation and resurrection, we would still be in our sins and have no hope.
Questions and Answers:
- Since science claims that there were five or six mass extinctions, how do we explain the presence of modern species?
- What is your particular view on the rapture doctrine?
- When we are baptized with the Holy Spirit, do we get all of the gifts of the Spirit or only certain ones?
- As a new father, can you help me find biblical principles for disciplining my children?
- I have a friend who really admires the teaching of N.T. Wright, but I have some doubts. What are your thoughts on his view of justification?
- Can you clarify your view on speaking in tongues? How do you respond to 1 Corinthians 14:39, where Paul says not to forbid speaking in tongues?