Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the gun control debate as presented in the current edition of the Christian Research Journal. The Journal offers two differing perspectives on what Scripture, the Second Amendment, and the statistics have to say.
Questions and Answers:
- I have very vivid dreams that usually come true. Can you comment on this and clarify your view on dreams?
- Can you explain the grafting in and removal of branches described in Romans 11:20-22?
- How do I answer an atheist who says God is unjust for ordering the destruction of the Canaanites?
- If someone commits heinous sins and then repents before he dies, thereby ending up in heaven; how do we understand God’s justice in this case? In light of this, is it possible that Judas Iscariot is in heaven?
- How can I minister to my friends who listen to Word of Faith teachers?