On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank interviews Dr. Michael Ross, senior minister of Christ Covenant Church in Matthews, North Carolina regarding his article in the current edition of the Christian Research Journal titled, “The Son God and Muslim Idiom Translations.” Hank also answers questions on the following topics:
- What are your thoughts on those who use Ecclesiastes 8:4 to prove that we should only use the KJV?
- Is the angel mentioned in John 5:4 a superstition, or did an angel really come down and stir the water?
- How does the original creation of the earth in six days fit into your understanding of an old universe?
- Are there modern-day apostles and prophets?
- If I obey God, can I expect Him to bless me and my family?