On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank welcomes back Dr. O.S. Hawkins to discuss his book, The Joshua Code: 52 Scripture Verses Every Believer Should Know. Dr. Hawkins explains the importance of memorizing Scripture as well as meditating on it so that we may make our way prosperous and have good success as Joshua 1:8 affirms. Hank also answers questions on the following topics:
- As an atheist, what is wrong with making me the center of the universe?
- What does it mean to be unequally yoked in a relationship?
- Why don’t American Christians tithe according to Biblical standards?
- Are the teachings of Rod Parsley Biblical?
- Should we let our family members know when we are fasting?
- Should we prevent others from going on parole from prison?
- Is it permissible for Christians to be involved in practices that include “chi” and “energy pathways”? Do these energy pathways even exist in the body?
- In 1 Samuel 17, why did Saul ask “Who is David?” when Saul already met David in 1 Samuel 16?