Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins by showcasing his Hank Unplugged podcast. Hank also thanks those who are supporting CRI on a regular basis through the CRI Support Team. Finally, Hank reminds his listeners that he will be speaking at the Issues, Etc. Making the Case Conference in Collinsville, Illinois on June 9th.
Questions and Answers:
- In the parable of the rich man and the beggar, the rich man begs for water once he has died, and this sounds like he is in torment. Can you explain this?
- Is the “Tree of Life” in the book of Genesis the same tree that is described in the book of Revelation ? Was there one tree or two trees in the Garden of Eden?
- Is it scriptural for Christians to be cremated?
- Would you share your understanding of the Biblical teaching on divorce and remarriage?
- I’m a new pastor with an older congregation and have found that a number of people in the congregation believe in something called British Israelism. Can you share with me any insights you may have on this topic? A second issue is the teachings of a group called the Voice of Elijah. What can you tell me about them? Do you have any parting advice on how to share the truth with these people who have been engrained with these teachings for many years?
- When a person becomes a Christian, when does the Holy Spirit begin to interact with them?