Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the historical celebration of Hanukkah and the restoration of Temple worship under Judas Maccabaeus.
Questions and Answers:
- Does God decide who will go to heaven or hell? Is the atonement limited only to the elect, or is it for all people? What about predestination?
- 1 Corinthians 15:29 mentions baptism for the dead. What is this referring to?
- Are there degrees of reward in heaven? Will we be eating and drinking like we do here on earth?
- What are your thoughts on Joyce Meyer and her teachings? Should all of her teachings be rejected?
- Can you explain the idea of Replacement Theology?
- In Revelation 11, John is told to measure the Temple. How could he measure the Temple if he was on the island of Patmos?
- What is the difference between an atheist and an agnostic?
- How can I reason with a friend who believes we were created by aliens?
- My son thinks that he cannot be saved and that he is being used by God just like Pharaoh. Can you give me some advice on how to help him?