Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank highlights John S. Dickerson’s book The Great Evangelical Recession, which identifies six factors that are eroding the American church. Once the home of some of the oldest Protestant seminaries and the birthplace of luminaries such as Dickens and Spurgeon, the British Isles have fallen into secularism. Christianity in Europe has waned to the extent that preachers have been arrested for simply affirming what Scripture teaches. So too, the church in America is moving in this same direction and is in desperate need of a course correction.
Questions and Answers:
- Where was Jesus after His crucifixion?
- What is your opinion of the book A Divine Revelation Of Hell by Mary Kay Baxter?
- Is the Acts 29 network a good organization?
- Can you tell me about Chrislam?
- My wife is from Hawaii and she has danced the hula since she was a child; is this acceptable for a Christian?
- Is it okay to worship at a Roman Catholic Church?
- My pastor said the Holy Spirit has a soul; is this correct?
- Is Isaiah 49:16 speaking about the Lamb’s book of life?
- What percentage of Americans embrace new age ideology?