Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares with listeners that even though the statistical probability of winning a state lottery is one in eighteen million, one out of every two Americans is believed to have purchased a lottery ticket. Hank affirms however, that heaven is not a lottery as some suppose, but rather a destiny found in Jesus Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- I heard Pat Robertson say that believing in the Trinity is not necessary for salvation. What are your thoughts on this? Is he a Oneness Pentecostal?
- As a nonbeliever, how can I know that God exists?
- A friend was asking me about what happens to people who died prior to hearing the name of Jesus, such as Native American Indians. Can I get your input on this? Can you provide me with some Scripture texts as well?
- Did Jonah drown in the sea and so was dead in the belly of the whale? What is Sheol?
- According to Acts 1:5, was the Holy Spirit dwelling in the apostles or were they awaiting the infilling of the Holy Spirit?