Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank exhorts us to hide God’s Word in our hearts by memorizing Scripture and meditating on it day and night just as Moses commanded in Deuteronomy 11:18-19.
Questions and Answers:
- What did Jesus mean in John 16:7 when He said He would send the Holy Spirit? Wasn’t the Spirit already at work in the world?
- Is free will giving for today or should we still tithe?
- I have been trying to explain to my congregation and others that the word church means assembly rather than a building. Is this an accurate description of the biblical word ecclesia?
- Is it possible that I have lost my salvation because of disobedience?
- How do we reconcile James 2:24 and Ephesians 2:8-9? Paul says we are saved by faith alone, but James seems to say we are not.
- Once someone has been born again, is it possible for them to walk away from the faith?