Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on Holy city of Jerusalem. Since the time of Jerusalem’s destruction in AD 70 until the time of Constantine, Jerusalem was a mere byword. It remained under Muslim control for many centuries until the British defeated the Ottoman Turks in 1917 and later relinquished control in 1947. Although Christian Zionists see these events, including the Six-Day War, as validation for biblical prophecy, nothing could be further from the truth. Since the land promises were contingent upon belief and covenant faithfulness, modern Israel fails to meet these requirements. While we should defend Israel’s right to exist, the contention that it is a fulfillment of prophecy is indefensible.
Questions and Answers:
- Must we rebuke Satan out loud? Is there anything in the Bible to defend this?
- Does Matthew 18:6 apply to same-sex adoption?
- Is all sin the same? Are some sins worse than others?
- What is your view on the Rastafarian cult?
- I don’t think John’s exile to Patmos is historically accurate; what do you think?
- What will it take for modern Israel to repent and follow Jesus?
- What is the role of America in the end times? And what would you say to a friend who says the Bible isn’t true?
- How long will Jesus remain on earth after His second coming? What is the difference between a pre, mid, and post-tribulation rapture?
- Can the Holy Spirit and a demonic spirit inhabit a person at the same time?