Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank recounts Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem in light of the different holy week celebration periods between the Western church and the Eastern church. No matter when holy week is celebrated, however, it is an enduring reminder that the kingdom of God has been inaugurated and will one day be consummated.
Questions and Answers:
- Revelation 13:8 speaks of the Lamb’s book of life; is there a passage that speaks of names being added to it at regeneration?
- Does the Foursquare Church, the Assemblies of God, and Oneness Pentecostalism all have the same four step salvation plan?
- Who are the restrainer and the man of lawlessness in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2?
- Can you explain the seemingly contradictory accounts of the thieves who were crucified with Jesus?
- Is the flood account in Genesis depicting a global or local flood?
- I saw an interview with Billy Graham and Robert Schuller where Graham spoke of inclusivism. Can you comment on this?
- What advice can you give me on witnessing to a Buddhist friend?