Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank discusses the preparation for, and nature of Holy Week, elaborating on the memorial nature of each day, beginning with Palm Sunday.
Questions and Answers:
- In Genesis 1, in runs in my mind that the Hebrew “bara” actually means “unveiling” rather than create, and that each day was actually an unveiling of the creation God actually did on day 1. Do you agree with this interpretation?
- What are your thoughts on Ron Wyatt and his claim to discoveries such as the hiding place of the Ark of the Covenant in Jerusalem?
- Does John 20:7 teach that according to Hebrew custom, that fact that the head scarf from Jesus’ burial cloths was folded, was an indicator that He was coming back?
- Is there any scriptural directive on how much news media we as Christians should be consuming? Did Paul teach on this at all?
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, the unforgivable sin discussed in Mark 3:29?
- Was Nelson Mandela a Christian leader, or even a Christian at all?
- Can you explain the issue of making idols as it is discussed in Judges 17?