Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the third Presidential debate. When moderator Chris Wallace pressed Hillary Clinton on her view of abortion, Clinton, who has gone on record as saying unborn children have no Constitutional rights, explained why she voted against a ban on late-term abortions and why she doesn’t think government should step in when it comes to the life of a mother. However, does partial birth abortion help save mother’s lives? In fact, most partial birth abortions are performed on healthy mothers and healthy babies. There simply are no heath conditions that require a mother to murder her child in such a grotesque fashion. Further, we are all distinctly human at each stage of development and created in the image of God, and therefore, killing an unborn child is an unthinkable atrocity.
Questions and Answers:
- In the parable of the laborers in the vineyard in Matthew 20:1-16, is God being unfair to people?
- Did Jesus exist prior to the incarnation? Who walked with Adam and Even in the Garden?
- Why didn’t you tell a previous caller that hell is not just separation from God, but torment?
- I am a professor and after ten years, I am being forced out of my job for my beliefs. How can I sustain myself through this?