Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the third Presidential debate. When moderator Chris Wallace pressed Hillary Clinton on her view of abortion, Clinton, who has gone on record as saying unborn children have no Constitutional rights, explained why she voted against a ban on late-term abortions and why she doesn’t think government should step in when it comes to the life of a mother. However, does partial birth abortion help save mother’s lives? In fact, most partial birth abortions are performed on healthy mothers and healthy babies. There simply are no heath conditions that require a mother to murder her child in such a grotesque fashion. Further, we are all distinctly human at each stage of development and created in the image of God, and therefore, killing an unborn child is an unthinkable atrocity.
Questions and Answers:
- Didn’t the Sabbath change from Saturday to Sunday during the time of Constantine?
- What is your take on Replacement theology?
- Is it okay for a Christian to do yoga just for exercise?
- Should Christians participate in Halloween activities like haunted houses and costume parties?
- My fiancée and I have been together for ten years and have children together. I know we are living in sin; how should we handle this situation?